Rugged, durable and reliable.
Each TacMed Simulation® product is designed from the ground up for ruggedness and durability with careful consideration of materials and manufacturing processes to create products that last. They are water resistant and
can be used in nearly any weather condition or environment, and can be transported in any vehicle or aircraft to ensure the most authentic training experience.
TacMed Simulation upper and lower trainers can be combined in any configuration to increase training capabilities.
- Full-motion legs
- Remote controlled
- Tetherless (battery operated)
- Dual-leg amputation with arterial bleeding
- Tourniquet training
- Active bleeding and occlusion with treatment
- Simulated wounds (shrapnel, lacerations)
- Crepitus (to cue for crushed pelvis)
- Optional priapism (to cue for spinal injury)
- Scrotal avulsion