EMITT – Tactical Medical Lower
Mid Fidelity Trauma Trainer
The Emergency Medical Trauma Trainer (EMITT) is a collection of mid-fidelity medical trainers created specifically to address training requirements for civilian first responders.
The EMITT-Tactical Medical Lower offers advanced features and training capabilities for EMTs, Paramedics, and other First Responders such as a packable hemostatic wound at the inguinal crease (replicated from a gunshot exit wound) and a lower-leg amputation for tourniquet training. Constructed with a strong urethane core and realistic, durable synthetic skin, the TacMed Lower is an extremely effective multipurpose training tool allowing learners to perform critical life-saving tasks while training in nearly any environment or weather condition.
- Full left leg with a hemostatic wound at the inguinal crease that requires packing with gauze and the application of measurable pressure
- Advanced Sensor Technology provides trainers/learners with Instantaneous feedback of applied pressure, time to occlude bleeding, and volume of blood loss for After Action Reporting (AAR)
- Arterial bleeding from the amputation requiring correct tourniquet placement
- Responds to direct femoral artery pressure for immediate bleeding control
- Tibia intraosseous infusion training site
- Specially formulated synthetic tissue with unparalleled realism and durability providing visual and tactile stimuli
- Instantaneous feedback provided through proprietary Remote Control (RC) transmitter with an extended operating range
- Can be used with human actors
- Scrotal avulsion
- Easy to clean and maintain after use
- Optional non-bleeding lower leg with crush injury