Remote Controlled with Real-time Sensor Data
All TacMed Simulation high-fidelity simulators are operated by a long-range RC controller which includes real-time telemetry to monitor medical interventions. Easy to use, menu-driven software takes only minutes to learn and sensor data is immediately displayed on the main control screen for quick reference. The display shows key vitals and provides instructors with instant data on the effectiveness of student interventions such as tourniquet application, wound hemostasis, airway intervention, needle decompression, and chest tube placement.
Rugged, durable and reliable.
Each TacMed Simulation® product is designed from the ground up for ruggedness and durability with careful consideration of materials and manufacturing processes to create products that last. They are water resistant and
can be used in nearly any weather condition or environment, and can be transported in any vehicle or aircraft to ensure the most authentic training experience.
TacMed Simulation upper and lower trainers can be combined in any configuration to increase training capabilities.
- Active breathing with chest rise and fall
- Radial and carotid pulses
- Adjustable light-reactive eyes
- Airway management
- Moveable jaw
- Oropharyngeal Airway (OPA)
- Nasopharyngeal Airway (NPA)
- Selectable airway obstruction
- Intubation teeth sensor
- Multiple pulse points
- Adjustable blood pressure (usable with standard BP cuff)
- Needle decompression (troacentesis)
- Tension pneumothorax
- IV insertion
- Intraosseous (I/O) infusion
- Two-way audio communication
- Remote controlled
- Real-time digital feedback for trainers