The North American Rescue HyFin® Vent Compact Chest Seal Twin Pack provides users with two vented chest seals in a compact packaging designed for the prevention, management and treatment of an open and/or tension pneumothorax potentially caused by a penetrating chest trauma.
The cutting-edge design of these chest seals incorporate 3-vented channels designed to allow air to escape the chest cavity during exhalation but prevent airflow from entering through the injury site during inhalation.
Constructed of a rugged, easy-to-open foil pouch, the perforated twin packaging allows users to open only one dressing at a time as needed.
- Smaller packaging, approximately 25% smaller than the standard HyFin® Vent Chest Seal
- 3-channel pressure relief vents
- Two Chest Seals designed for the treatment of entry/exit or multiple penetrating wounds
- Advanced adhesive gel designed for superior adhesion, even to sweaty or hairy chests
- Large red tab for single step, peel and apply application designed to allow for burping the wound if necessary
Product Size : 12 x 12 cm. (excluding tab)
Package Size: 10 x 16 x 0.3 cm
Semper Paratus - Always Ready