Ideal for those who take safety seriously. Whether in a high-risk work environment, travelling out on the roads, or, as we have seen in 2019, the public environment, this edition of the Critical Incident Response System has everything you need to manage multiple casualties with first aid emergencies including:
- Exposing Wounds
- Penetrating Chest Trauma
- Breaks / Sprains
- Shock / Hypothermia
Containing 28 premium products, this CIRS is housed in an NZ made durable cordura bag, built by Sabre Tactical. The modular system organises and stores your items in a logical and systematic manner, assisting the responder to make a rapid assessment. There are prefabricated elasticated loops directly under the top flap for easy access of tourniquets, and a space to house trauma shears on the top of the system.
Is this CIRS not quite what you are after? Contact us to build a CUSTOM CIRS to suit your needs.
Durable: the bag, made by Sabre Tactical is cordura fabric.
- NZ Made: bags designed and manufactured by hand in New Zealand.
- Portability: should hook and handle make this easy to grab and go.
- Versatile: bags have many different methods of being packed for ease of use.
- 1 x PracMed NZ CIRS Bag
- 1 x Benchmade 8" Hook Knife OR 1 x Trauma Shears
- 4 x North American Rescue Bear Claw Nitrile Gloves (pairs - asst size)
- 4 x Combat Application Tourniquet (C-A-T®)
- 4 x Emergency Bandage® (4")
- 1 x Emergency Bandage® (8")
- 4 x North American Rescue S-Rolled Gauze
- 1 x North American Rescue Hyfin® Chest Seal (Combo Pack)
- 1 x SAM® Splint (36")
- 3 x Triangle Bandage
- 1 x Blizzard® 3 Layer Survival Blanket or additional 2 x Emergency Blanket (4 total)
- 2 x Emergency Blanket
- 1 x Sharpie Marker
Size: Bag 32cm x 13cm x 18cm
Colour: Emergency Services Red, Operator Black, Multicam & Desert Tan.
Semper Paratus - Always Ready