Introducing the IFAS 2.0... The newest generation of individual first aid trauma systems.
The long awaited release of the generation 2 IFAS has seen an even more systematic and comprehensive unit than before. PracMed NZ has once again collaborated with Sabre Tactical, an elite New Zealand manufacturer of high performance tactical equipment as their quality and attention to detail is unmatchable.
The IFAS 2.0 has even more customisation and specifications in mind to ensure you, the end user, are able to deploy it in the fastest time possible when seconds count and you are under pressure.
We know first aid, which is why every single stitch of this design has been thought out. In an emergency, simplicity counts. From the easy pull velcro tabs, the dual zip tabs, the easy-access elasticated glove compartment which allows you to size your gloves, the magnetic retention system, the bungee cord pull out velcro utilities pouch and the ability to choose between trauma shears or a hook knife, there is nothing that does not serve a purpose.
Similar to the IFAS 1.0, this trauma system is designed to ensure you can expose, assess and manage a massive haemorrhage or penetrating chest trauma in the most logical manner possible, saving life-giving seconds in deployment.
- Kiwi Veteran designed and manufactured;
- A choice of trauma shears or a hook knife, which are magnetically retained on the outside to allow for fast access to expose a casualty;
- Easy pull velcro tab to expose the C-A-T® under 15s to deal with catastrophic haemorrhage from limbs;
- High quality Bear Claw nitrile gloves are custom fit and housed in a handy elasticated loop to ensure personal protection is as a priority and is easily accessible;
- Vacuum packed sterile and compartmentalised pack contains medical gauze and a 4" Emergency bandage;
- Chest seals and emergency blanket housed snugly behind the MTS unit, secured with a elasticated loop.
- S-Rolled gauze and sharpie marker is secured by a removable bungee utilities card;
- Sharpie marker to time-tag the casualty to allow for appropriate handover to higher medical aid;
- Vertical belt mount;
- Water-resistant, durable cordura fabric;
- (Optional extra) - quick deploy attachment for Molle mounting, or for horizontal belt mount with a easy pull duress tab for loss of fine motor skills.
The days of complacency and the almost cliché "first aid kits' for compliance are over. The IFAS 2.0 has you covered.
- 1 x PracMed NZ IFAS 2.0 pouch;
- 1 x Trauma shears or 1 x 8" Safety Hook;
- 1 x North American Rescue Gen. 7 Combat Application Tourniquet (C-A-T)®;
- 1 x Bear Claw Nitrile Gloves;
- 1 x North American Rescue S-Rolled Gauze;
- 1 x Mini-Trauma System;
- 1 x medical gauze;
- 1 x 4" Emergency Bandage®;
- 1 x HyFin® compact chest seal (twin pack);
- 1 x Sharpie marker;
- 1 x Emergency blanket.
- (OPTIONAL): 1 x QD attachment - see separate product listing.
Size: 17cm x 10cm x 11cm (full pouch without cutting implement).
Weight: 525g (trauma shears), 510g (8" Hook knife).
Colours: Emergency Services Red, Desert Tan, Operator Black, Multicam.
Glove Size: Medium, Large, X-Large
Cutting Implement: Trauma Shears, 8" Hook Knife.
QD attachment colours: Multicam, Operator Black, Desert Tan.
Semper Paratus - Always Ready.